As a chiropractor, your business is dependent on the revenue of your services and recurring appointments. What better way to widen your horizons and attract new clients by offering online appointments 24/7?
Adopting a Chiropractor Software with online appointment scheduling provides convenience for your patients while reducing your workflow (and improved productivity, too!)
How chiropractors and patients can benefit from a Chiropractor Software
In a nutshell, Chiropractor Software streamlines your manual processes and increases the quality of care to your patients. You can also raise the following benefits:
Reduces administrative expenses: A Chiropractor software will free up staff time, reduce your administrative cost, while allowing your team to focus on other important aspects of the clinic like better customer service management.
No more empty time slots. 23% of patients don’t show up unless they are reminded about the appointment. A Chiropractic practice management software reduces the chance of a missed appointment by adding the appointment to your patient’s portal and following up with appointment confirmations and reminders.
Patients prefer it. Many people find themselves working hard to register their chiropractic, especially if they have to call your office during business hours or need recurring appointments. By adopting a Chiropractor Software, patients’ can see your availability and book you online at their convenience, 24/7.
With features like electronic forms, any information which is required of the patient can be filled out from the comfort of their home and automatically saved in their digital file on the clinic’s end.
In most cases, the healthcare professional will then use the patients completed form to upload anatomy photo(s) to annotate areas of treatment, modify notes, track revisions, and document the healing progress:
Greater online bookings. With online presence and opportunities like Google Reserve, enhance your network and benefits from 64% more bookings online. Include a calendar booking link on your website, email, and social media platforms to encourage online bookings.
Features of a Chiropractor Software
Some appointment scheduling softwares are very basic, others integrate with comprehensive features to create a complete chiropractic care system and improve quality of chiro treatments. To make sure your software meets your needs, look for these features:
✓ Easy to use
A Chiropractor Software could be used by many healthcare professionals: you, other healthcare professionals or mentors you work with, and your office staff. Therefore, the system should be as intelligent and user-friendly as possible. Platforms with many complex graphics may take a long time to load or be difficult to navigate. Look for a platform with a clean and simple design, so that it is easy for everyone to use.
✓ CRM & better record keeping via:
- Precision in clinical care and enhanced communication with healthcare specialists
- Enabling quick access to patient records for more coordinated, efficient care
- Involving patients in their health by sharing results faster, electronically and securely
- Accurate, up-to-date information and complete health records
✓ Interaction with digital calendar
It is very important to make sure that your chiropractic appointment software integrates with popular online calendars such as Google, Outlook, and iCal. Automated scheduling updates reduce errors and streamline scheduling for you and your patient. Plus, busy people will appreciate not having to manually schedule a chiropractic appointment into their calendar.
Benefits of using Yocale’s Chiropractic Software
Yocale offers an all inclusive scheduling management software and can be integrated with other necessary fetures. With Yocale you can:
- Manage patients and their progress more effectively via a comprehensive EMR system
- Smart calendar- Schedule chiropractic treatments (color-coded) by treatment type
- Automates intake forms; When a patient books online, they are automatically sent necessary intake forms which they can complete in advance of their appointment.
- SOAP notes and charting resources
- Allow patients to choose between virtual meetings or in-person sessions.
- Automatically create invoices and process payments online for super quick check-out
- Flexibility in customization: Enable/disable over 35 scheduling options to suit your practice needs- such as setting availability for recurring appointments or one-time bookings.
- Provide a secure portal where your patients can book appointments and manage their appointments online with a click of a button.
We hope the information in this article was useful in selecting the right Chiropractor Software for your clinic. In addition, here are the top most popular chiropractor tools you need to succeed in your clinic.