Copyright Infringement Policy for www.theproche.com
Effective Date: 01/01/2020
www.theproche.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users and contributors to do the same. We have implemented this Copyright Infringement Policy to address claims of copyright infringement and to outline the actions we will take in response to such claims.
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or reproduced in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send the copyright infringement notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receiving a valid copyright infringement notice, we will take the following actions:
- Promptly investigate the claim and review the allegedly infringing material.
- If the claim is found to be valid, we will take immediate steps to remove or disable access to the infringing material.
- We may notify the user who posted the allegedly infringing material and provide them with an opportunity to respond to the claim.
- Repeat offenders may have their access to www.theproche.com terminated and their account suspended.
If you believe that the material you posted on www.theproche.com was removed or access to it was disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification.
Your counter-notification must include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within your jurisdiction and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original copyright infringement notification or an agent of such person.
Please send the counter-notification to email@example.com.
www.theproche.com reserves the right to modify or amend this Copyright Infringement Policy at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to review this policy periodically to stay informed of any changes.
www.theproche.com doesn’t own or take any responsibility of the work done by our contribution. The platform is purely built for educational purpose and is not involved in any commercial activities.
By using www.theproche.com, you acknowledge and agree to abide by this Copyright Infringement Policy.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.