TEDxKIET is an independently organized TED event, focused on bringing together speakers and participants under one roof to strike up conversations that matter. It strives to create a platform to enrich the minds of the audience with Ideas worth Sharing.
TEDxKIET is all set to knock the screens on 5th and 6th of September 2020 with the next online venture revolving around the theme “READY TO CONNECT?” to connect you with ideas, thoughts, designs, humanity and more.
The event would act as a catalyst to educate as well as entertain the attendees by covering a broad domain of ideas that are worth spreading, sharing, imbibing and living by.Keeping in mind the culture, and heritage of TED and our institute; the theme, Ready to connect? promises an introspective journey that not only helped the speakers and will definitely help the audience find and nurture their own talent, potential and realize what and how they can contribute to bringing everyone closer to the other.
Date: 5-6, Sept 2020
Duration: 1 Hour/day
Venue: Virtual platform
Theme: Ready to connect?
With speakers and performers from different domains, who will motivate, educate and inform audiences about the nuances of life, we hope to devise the opportunities that will encourage us to connect and proceed.
- Guneet Sethi: Teacher, Communications Manager, Creative Writer, Trainer, and a Motivational Speaker: all while being visually impaired.
- Ujjwal Kumar: A percussionist who has been classically trained in tabla and has then transformed his skills to other percussion instruments like a matka or a handpan.
- Lush Monsoon (Ayushmaan): Lawyer who embraces the name “Lush Monsoon” when he performs as a drag queen.
- Mohit Shridhar: Kathak dancer and an influential force in India’s world of classical dance. His dance is a portrayal of the most sophisticated form of imagination.
- DJ Myris (Prateek Choudhary): EDM Artist who’s been taking the Indian EDM with a storm. No matter how big or small the crowd is, Myris has always connected with his audience and has touched their hearts.
- MBA Chai Wala (Praful Billore): Entrepreneur who became India’s second-biggest chaiwala and starting his own venture of selling tea on the streets of Ahmedabad.
TEDxKIET event is a local gathering where live TED-like talks and performances are shared with the community. Event is being organised by KIET group of colleges Delhi, NCR. Established in the year 2018, TEDxKIET has worked tirelessly to deliver one of the highest quality TEDx events in India.The organising team put together a revolutionary line-up of speakers consisting of artists, celebrities, industrialists, visionaries and motivators who inspired thousands of people with their words of change.
Learn more about TEDxKIET on its website, on Instagram and on Facebook