According to the goal of a future mobile application, one can select two development paths- one is a cross platform app and another one is a native application. A cross platform application is the right solution when you have a small budget and limited time. Another reason to use a cross platform app is if your company requires a simple application that doesn’t include complex functions and animations.
To come up with the cross platform app development process a little bit easy developers have invented special frameworks. This app framework will allow the developer to come up with a mobile application that has one time coding and not much change happens with it. Presently, there are plenty of cross platform frameworks available for mobile application development that will help to create quality apps.
This article will talk about the 8 popular cross platform development frameworks. Let’s consider them.
1. React Native
Benefits of React Native
- Their major focus is on UI and allows the developer to come up with a responsive interface.
- They allow different platforms to create applications such as IOS, Windows, Android, Web, and UWP.
- React native is open source thanks as the big community supports them and also helps them to resolve issues if any.
This is the same as that of react native as it is an open source and free cross platform app framework. This framework was developed in 2011 but after five years, it was acquired by Microsoft.
Xamarin is different when compared with other cross-platform frameworks. This is formed on open-source implementation with respect to the .NET platform- Mono. This framework also includes C# compiler and core.NET libraries. Xamarin focus is to allow programs written in accordance with the C# to run systematically on operating systems apart from the platforms like Mac OS, Windows, and others.
There are several components included in this framework which includes:
- Compiler for both Android and IOS.
- Plug-in used for the visual studio.
- .NET framework
Benefits of Xamarin
- It comprises an open source and free framework.
- This framework is easy to use, unlike other cross app development frameworks.
- This comprises a large community of contributors and companies.
Benefits of NativeScript
- It supports both the native methods to the native libraries.
- This app development framework requires a native platform instead of WebView which states this is purely a native user interface.
- It supports all the components be it Cocoapods or Android Arsenal.
PhoneGap comprises a strong backend system which generally speeds up the process of development. This application is perfectly suited for the simple mobile application which doesn’t include extensive mobile phone features.
Benefits of PhoneGap
- When an application is developed by using this framework then it shows the minimum difference on various platforms.
With a hot-reload at flutter, there is a modification of your code, and results are visible in real-time. It will take a few moments to update the application itself. The building of the cross-platforms for different mobile apps like iOS and Android is possible.
Benefits of the application
- Flutter is creating fast and highly efficient mobile applications for working. There is noticeable performance available and more gains in comparison to another cross-platform application.
- Flutter has different graphics as there is no need to interface separately for Android and iOS. The results of the graphics are great for mobile applications.
- The data is allowing much more structured program code. The creation of complex applications is possible with hierarchical structures.
Ionic is another open-source, cross-platform framework available for applications. The original version’s release date was in 2013, and it is built on top of AngularJS and Apache Cordova. There is a following of the Cordova principles, and the building of mobile applications is with the Ionic framework.
Benefits of the Ionic
- Many ready-made UI components are available for you. They are ready to use for users for mobile applications.
- There are lots of plugins to use the native features of a mobile phone.
Benefits of the application
- There is constantly pushing of the boundaries and one of the best dynamic language interpretations on the planet.
- The execution of the database queries is possible at once. There is slowing or reducing response time for slow requests at the cross-platform framework.
- Node js will have a huge community.
8. Solar 2D (Corona SDK)
It is a well-known and completely free open-source cross-platform application framework. But, no longer is support available through the game developers. The newest version is known as Solar2D.
Like its predecessor, it a free, open-source platform framework available for new games. The compatibility is possible on different devices like iPhones, Android phones, and tablets. The gathering of information about it is essential.
Benefits of the application
- It is based on the Lua scripting language. As a result, it is becoming a fast and powerful tool.
- There is support available from a lot of plug-ins. The advertising and analytics media support is also available.
In a nutshell, it is the list of the best cross-platform framework applications. Their descriptions and the advantages are available for you. You can prepare a CRM strategy for building relationships with the customers and informing them about the characteristics. The fulfilment of the requirement of the project is possible.