Have you been trying to make your mark in the digital business in Charlotte? Finding the blind spots of your business especially when you’re trying so hard to keep your rankings and revenue up can be a challenge. However, sometimes the solutions are staring right at us, but we’re too close to the problem to notice! It is the common problem faced by many online business owners, but luckily you have us to light the way. Today, this blog will illuminate five aspects that you can immediately improve to receive better site traffic. Moreover, these tips will also lead you past getting traffic to increasing the visitors you can convert to dedicated Charlotte customers. Without any further delay, let’s dive into it.
1. A stellar website: Believe it or not, you have 15 seconds to impress your website visitors before they bail. This includes several parameters such as the site loading time, visuals, navigation, UI/IX, and so much more. However, if your site lags while loading, does not have an impressive interface, or worse, is a static domain, your visitor rate is bound to drop. In order to fix this issue, website design Charlotte agencies are your best bet. Find a site development team to have your domain revamped and see an immediate improvement in the visitor count.
2. Intelligent shopping carts: If you’ve noticed, the downfall of every online business is an abandoned cart. This means that a potential customer filled their shopping cart with an item but did not proceed with checking out. What you can do is create an intelligent strategy that prompts these customers via email and notifications to complete their shopping. If they need an extra push, you could also send them a discount voucher.
3. AI-powered business intelligence: Using the power of analytics is all the rage today and for a good reason. Online businesses need to have an internal and external yardstick to measure their success, competition, and growth. Business intelligence can help you find trends in your customers and potential leads to snag them better.
4. Responsive customer care: One of the biggest killers of repeat purchasers is bad customer service. Be it after-sales or just an inquiry, you need to have a capable setup that caters to such people. What you can do is create a chatbot that has an extensive knowledge base and a ticket system to be contacted by a human customer service agent. This will streamline the process and leave your customers satisfied with their resolution.
5. Real-time delivery updates: Make sure that your customer’s excitement for the product arrival is matched by your energy! Send them real-time updates from the delivery partner to lower their stress and watch the difference in their anticipation to receive the package!
Running an online business requires you to hustle in a different way than brick-and-mortar organizations, but the theme of it remains common. If you fix your virtual presence, your customers and visitors will flow abundantly!