NetRack, a leading solution provider for data centers and end-to-end IT server racks, made a remarkable presence at DCt Summit 2018 in Bangladesh, with its ISO & UL certified NRSe product suite. The two-day event witnessed many IT leaders, C -level Executives and Technical Managers of IT industry including few recognized ministers from the Government of Bangladesh.
Speaking at the event, Mr Ravi Raj, Brand Head, Director, Sales & Support at NetRack said, “DCt Summit provides a definitive platform for key industry buyers to meet, learn from and do business with the most innovative and exciting data center solution providers in the country. We are privileged to take part in the event and meet a lot of senior IT professionals and over 200 leading industry players of the data center market“,
Mr Ravi Raj shared his knowledge and information on the enhancements done to NSRe Series to raise the bar of Air Flow Management system like:
- Enhanced Thermal management with Air Seal Kit and Blanking Panels & Bottom Brushed access Enhanced Grounding & Bonding
- Enhanced to add High-Density Cable Frame
- Enhanced for Alpha-Numeric Rack Display system on Front Door
- Enhanced for CAC or HAC
- Enhanced for Roof Blowers with adjustable Chimney (400 to 1350 CFM)
- Enhanced for Back Door Blowers (800 to 1950 CFM) (Optional)
- Enhanced for Intelligent Locking and Rack Monitoring
He also said, “We had exhibited the flagship series of NetRack – NRSe & intelligent products at the event. This product line helps the organizations to overcome the challenges of an increasingly complex network environment. With the raising heat issues in data centers, we have implemented Air Flow Management strategies by introducing Air Seal Kit, Blanking Panels and Bottom Brushed access and enhanced Grounding & Bonding to our cabinets. He further added, “With various reports estimating the data center rack market to grow $2.7 billion by 2019, we are pleased to be among the leaders in this segment.