There is always a misconception among many of the people that Web App and Native App is something very similar, but let me clear first, that there are a big difference in both applications. Not only are there differences for the user; they are also developed and arrayed differently, so it’s essential to know the distinction, rather than getting confounded.
Native App is an app established in essence for the particular mobile device and is installed directly onto the device itself. Users of native apps usually download them via app stores or the app marketplace, such as the Apple App Store, the Google Play store, and so on.
Web apps are basically known as internet-enabled applications that are accessible via the mobile device’s Web browser. Users don’t need to download and install the app onto a mobile device in order to access it.
DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN WEB APPS AND NATIVE APPS
Here we have discussed a few main differences between Web Apps and Native Apps that you need to learn. These points will definitely take away your confusion regarding these applications.
- In Native Web, the entire mobile application development platform requires its own development process. And it has its personal language like Java (Android), Objective-C (IOS), and Visual C++(window mobile).
- Native App can interface with the device’s native features, information, and hardware.
- Mobile App apps can access a limited amount of the device’s native features and information.
METHOD OF DELIVERY
- Native App can download onto a mobile installed and runs as a separate application.
- Mobile App access through a mobile device, it doesn’t need to install new software.
STRENGTH AND WEAKNESS
- Native Apps typically perform faster than a mobile web app, and App stores and marketplaces help users find native apps
- Web App has a joint code base across all platforms, and users don’t have to go to a store or market, download the app, and install the app.
- Native Apps are typically more expensive to develop, especially if you are supporting multiple mobile devices.
- Mobile web apps can’t access all of the device’s features
Get inspired by these four fundamental differences between these two applications. It will be beneficial for everyone interested in these mobile apps.
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF THESE BOTH APPLICATIONS
You will also find various advantages and disadvantages of these applications that you can learn before using any of the apps for your device.
ADVANTAGES OF NATIVE APP
- The main benefit of this native app is that it is faster than web apps
- Everyone can use it because it is Safe and Secure
- You can work while offline
ADVANTAGES OF WEB APP
- The advantage of the Web App is that you do not need to download and install the functions in the browser.
- It is easy to maintain, and they have a common codebase regardless of the mobile platform.
- They do not require any store approval that’s why it can quickly be launched. And the best thing is that it will update by them.
DISADVANTAGES OF NATIVE APP
- One of the main problems of the native app is it is more expensive to build than web apps.
- It may prove challenging to get a native app approved by the app store.
- Native App is expensive to maintain than Web apps.
DISADVANTAGES OF WEB APP
- The main problem of the web app is that you cannot do work while offline
- It is slower than mobile apps and less advanced in terms of features. On the other hand, the native app has more excellent features.
- It may not be as discoverable as mobile apps as they are not listed in a specific database, such as the app store.
You don’t really need to pick between a native app and a mobile web app. As we have discussed before, companies like Facebook keep up both the native app and a mobile web application. However, for many of us, budget and resource restrictions will require us to decide if we need to build a native app or a mobile web app.
Author Bio: I am Kathleen Swafford passionate of internet stuff such as blogging, affiliate marketing and most importantly, I like to trade domain and website. Currently working with Hollywood Jackets which provides best Spiderman Hoodie in good rates.