With the world moving to a more advanced technological era, cloud computing is one of the most desired domains these days. So, people demand cloud proficiency candidates, and they can only stand out when they have certifications to showcase. Among all, AWS certification is the one ruling the world providing higher pay to the market.
AWS Certifications are spread from Associate level to Professional level to Expert level giving a high pay salary. Here in this blog, we will discuss the highest-paying AWS certifications.
Highest Paying AWS Certifications
Below we have some highest paying AWS certifications with its salary:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate: $153,142
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional: $154,548
- AWS Certified Data Analytics– Specialty: $130,000
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty:$120,000
- AWS Certified Database – Specialty: $161,409
The following certifications are described below:
1. AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Associate
With AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Associate credential, organizations can identify and develop people with the critical skills they need to implement cloud initiatives. As an AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate, you demonstrate your expertise in developing distributed systems on AWS. It’s one of the highest-paying AWS certifications, and to get professional-level AWS certifications, you need to be certified with AWS associate-level certifications.
For this exam, you need to have at least a year of hands-on experience to be eligible to design a solution with the help of AWS services. You’ll need to pass the SAA-C02 exam in order to become an AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate.
Below is the exam content which you need to go through:
- 30% of Design Resilient Architectures
- 28% of Design High-Performing Architectures
- 24% of Design Secure Applications and Architectures
- 18% of Design Cost-Optimized Architectures 18%
- According to a Global Knowledge survey, with this AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification, you can earn an average salary of $153,142.
2. AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
The Amazon Web Services Certified DevOps Engineer credential helps companies identify employees with the necessary skills to deploy cloud solutions. This exam demonstrates that AWS infrastructure and applications can be automated.
This is one of the AWS professional exams for which you need to have a minimum of 2 years of experience to easily provision, operate, and manage AWS environments. You need to have knowledge of programming languages and also be familiar with automation tools.
To get certified with AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional, you need to pass (DOP-C01) exam. So, prepare for the exam by studying the exam content. This exam includes:
- 22% of SDLC Automation
- 19% of Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code
- 15% of Monitoring and Logging
- 10% of Policies and Standards Automation
- 18% of Incident and Event Response
- 16% of High Availability, Fault Tolerance, and Disaster Recovery
According to a Global Knowledge survey, with this AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional, you can earn an average salary of $154,548.
3. AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty
AWS Certified Data Analytics: Specialty is a professional certification exam that helps validate your skills and experience by demonstrating your expertise in implementing and designing AWS services to create value from data.
These certifications are designed for individuals who intend to showcase their abilities to design, build, secure, and maintain efficient, effective, and secure analytics solutions on Amazon Web Services.
You can get this specialty certification when passing the AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty exam (DAS-C01).
This AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty exam needs experience in the data analytics field of at least five years and experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) for at least two years.
So, prepare for the exam by studying the exam content. This exam includes:
- 18% of Collection
- 22% of Storage and Data Management
- 24% of Processing
- 18% of Analysis and Visualization
- 18% of Security
According to a Cert Wizard survey, with this AWS Certified Data Analytics– Specialty, you can earn an average salary of $130,000.
4. AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
With the AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty certification exam, you can showcase your technical skills and knowledge of AWS services and implement them. Those candidates who are willing to get this AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty exam must pass the ANS-C00 exam.
One should have minimal experience of five years of network solutions and expertise in AWS technologies and networking. If you are willing to get AWS networking certification, you can check out its exam domains to get an idea of what you need to learn.
Following are the weightage of domains covered by AWS Certified Advanced Networking exam:
- 24% of Design and implement hybrid IT network architectures at scale
- 28% of Design and implement AWS networks
- 8% of Automate AWS tasks
- 14% of Configure network integration with application services
- 12% of Design and implement for security and compliance
- 14% of Manage, optimize, and troubleshoot the network
Once you go through these domains, then you can take the AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty (Ans-C00) practice test which will surely raise your level up to pass the exam at the first attempt.
According to a Plural sight survey, with this AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty, you can earn an average salary of $120,000.
5. AWS Certified Database – Specialty
The AWS Certified Database is one of the reputed and tough database certification exams which require candidates having expertise in AWS both relational and nonrelational databases. The exam you’ll need to pass the AWS Certified Database – Specialty exam is DBS-C01.
In order to pass the exam, individuals need to demonstrate their skill in designing, recommending, and maintaining the optimal AWS database solution for a specific use case. And one must have AWS knowledge and database experience of minimal five years.
We recommend you buckle up as this is one of the worthy database certifications, so go through the below exam syllabus content and start practicing right away.
- 26% of Workload-Specific Database Design
- 20% of Deployment and Migration
- 18% of Management and Operations
- 18% of Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- 18% of Database Security
According to a Global Knowledge survey, with this AWS Certified Database – Specialty, you can earn an average salary of $161,409.
Therefore, these are some of the highest paying AWS certifications you can earn and get certified to boost your career.